Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 March 2012

Quotes made by FIQ

1)      I m your honey and you’re my b…..ee
2)      Nothing sweeter than your smiling to me
3)      My heart beats, and it beats your name
4)      There’s only one thing on my mind, and it’s you
5)      Just keep on lying, you think you lying to people, but actually you only lying to yourself
6)      Ouch! I fall so hard! Kekeke fall so hard in love with you
7)      I got you, you got me, we got each other
8)      I m lucky, lucky to be with you
9)      Let me be the one, the one that you love
10)   This life means nothing, if you not be with me
11)   My heart only love you, my ear only want to hear your voice, my eyes only want to see you every time, my hand only want to hold you tight,
12)   I can tell everyone I don’t love you, but I cannot tell myself I don’t love you because I really love you

1 comment: