Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 March 2012

FiQshing

Fishing, are not my hobby’s type, but it’s my mum and bro hobbies.  So when I got free time, I and my mum will go fishing. Man fishing it’s really hard, if 100%, we can only use 1% skill, and then use 99% luck. For me fishing is all about luck, if he got lucky, he can catch a lot of fish, if he got a bad day, he only can catch zero. What I think about fishing, fishing is great, just sitting there, with sun shining of your head, while listening to mp3, the strong wind from rice field isn’t it what make me looking cool. Hehe y14.png but if I talk about catching the fish, I m really bad at it, out of 5 time, maybe only got fish one time, if I can catch 2 or 3 then it’s really luck. Hehe but fishing still great and I enjoy it, (with only a minimum quantity).  But if I got money I want to buy a superb fishing-rod and brought my family to Tasik Chini, or Tasik Kenyir or any place that have a lot of fish. You know what, for 2012 only, I went with my mum and brother fishing, more than I do in my life. In one weeks or two weeks maybe I go once. Last month 16 February 2012 I went with my family to Tasik Tok’Uban. My hope like always high and hopeful. Tasik Tok Uban, last time I went there was 1999, I go expedition with my silat clubs and I comeback hopeful I can catch many fish as I can.  It gets promising, just about 15 minutes my bro catch a small fish, and I m really argh! I must catch fish today! 5 minutes later, my fishing rod moving, then it’s slow down went under water, I then pull up my fishing rod, bang! I got fish!. It’s was great feeling , after a while it’s get boring, you know the rule of fishing right? We must keep silence and make no noises, you know what? My sister in law, on some lousy music, and my nephew keep making problem, and there was not quiet fishing situation, but anyhow, not everything we want come our way, well it’s was nice memories and disturbing also, well for me that was the last time I will fishing with them. (laughter and joy).

No comments:

Post a Comment