Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012

10 Things Why I Think Relationship Sucks

1)    Relationship makes us feel jealous
2)    Relationship mean we must dated (lame)
3)    We cannot do the thing that we love when we were single(it’s true)
4)    Must think about other feelings (yuck)
5)    Relationship makes us feels like…..be in relationship (and it sucks)
6)    In relationship, a lot of people just cheated others feeling, I bet 9/10 people lie to their lovers ( facts)
7)    Lover=Loser ( it’s true)
8)    I’ll just hated relationship ( :-P)
9)    Must remember all important day like anniversary, birthday etc
(sorry  girl, I’ m not a calendar)
10)  When I’m in relationship I’m just “awe” but when I’m single, I’m just “AWESOME” (true story)


1 comment:

  1. sorry girl, I’ m not a calendar


    hahaha nice words

    ReplyDelete