Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Accidently meet your ideal girl


Have you met your own ideal girl? Well I have a lot of experienced like that, for example I got that experienced when I was in a kid, I still can imagine how I felt at that moment like the first time I see her, my heart just get beats so fast, and my eyes just looking at her. Last time I felt like that was an august in 2009. That time I was on breakup crisis with my ex, in my life, for me it was the greatest knock out breakup ever happened to me. That breakup is what has created the new me, at that time I was really hate girl, really hate them with all my feeling. Every day I feeling down and sad, I just doesn’t know what has happen or how I will fight back. Suddenly, at that time, it was an after class, when I don’t know why but I’m really wanna go to that place, I hate go to a crowd place but at that time I think I should go because if I don’t go, I feel I will loss. It was a nice day, then I stop at some booth that showing an east cultures, so I stop and then try some cultures on me, when suddenly out of  nowhere , I saw a girl, not some girl, that girl for me was so “perfect” , I doesn’t even know why my heart suddenly feel alive, starting to beats fast, my eyes just straight looking at her beautiful smiles, so beautiful even today that feeling, every time when I see her I always get this feeling. It was something like an old romantic movie where a hero fall in love at the first sight when he looking at his future girl. That’s how I met her, my ideal girl, who make me fall in love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment