Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012



What I Love about Arsenal FC
-I still remember how Arsenal FC made an unbeaten record in 03-04 season, and I was like WOW. Not in modern history of football in season doesn’t lose a single games!.  A player like Theirry Henry, Pires, Sol Campbell, Viera, Ljungberg, Berkamp and others great player was really make me fell in Love with Arsenal. My “luar negara” football fever arrives in my life when I was at form 3. I was charm by they way they play football, different  from others club. Their passing, speed, vision, control, just…just amazing.
-this season, Arsenal has lost their main player like Fabregas to Belacan FC and Nasri to Man Kitty, but Wenger has made a drastic decision when Arsenal buy Per Metsacker, Andre Santos, Chamberlain, Arteta and Gervinho. It was a  whole new dimension of how Arsenal play. Previously, most of Arsenal attacks came from midfield, like Fabregas, Nasri or Wilshire gave a tru ball to van persie, but now Arsenal attacks more coming from wings. So a player like Gervinho, Walcott and Chamberlain ( they got at speed ) can run deeply and gave the ball to Van Persie.  It was a whole new dimension of Arsenal.
- look at this season, Arsenal even has their legend Henry with them. Like an old time, when King Henry on the field he scored a lot of goals and I hope he can do it again with Robin Van Persie. I think in next season Arsenal should buy Hazard, E.Cavanni or Pastore .
-and now almost 10 years I’ve been support them through thick and thin of their up and down season I still and always love Arsenal. I love them more than I love TRW, why? Because Arsenal is what I love about football, why love something that play sucks. Sorry I have to say this, I just don’t like how FAM controlling our national football league, sekejap can play import player sekejap cannot play import player. I remember once Kedah three in the row winning all 3 champions in 3 years! It was amazing record and love watching them play. After 3 years of Kedah monopoly, FAM has decided not allowed import player play in Malaysia Football League. As For the results, Kedah’s football has drop so awful. Then Selangor play on AFC, they were beating by Vietnam Club so horribly and that’s when FAM decided to allowed import player can play again in our Malaysian Football League. Before that, our football league are so open, anyone can be champions look at 2011 season, Kelantan win Super League, Terengganu win Fa Cup while N9 win Malaysia Cup. That’s the reason why I don’t like Malaysia football league and talk about football news, the way they do just like 60 or 70 an. Come on be more modern and exciting just like BPL. Why we love copy the film or music from west but don’t wanna copy their way of football. It is more exciting and AWESOME.
-  p/s I hope Arsenal FC can do something about their chance of winning Champion League. Once a GoOnEr always a GoONeRs.



No comments:

Post a Comment