Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

WHY? JOB? WORK? EXPERIENCE?


Why? Why they always say that we should collect as many work experience as we can? I know I already got one when I was doing some practical things. How many work experience do we have to do when I m already good at it? People who needs more and more work experience only because they are still unready, scared and doesn’t believe their own capability, for me? I was already sure I can do it.  One thing I couldn’t understand, why do people always say that we need to do   temporary job until we get the real job? Yes there were a lot of a job, a lot of job that I can do, but the question is do that temporary job can help me? Make some profit? When we want to make some temporary job we must think about the cost, example place, food, transport, clothes etc, what the use if we do a temporary job to collect “working experience” when we making a negative profit? See student today not like old time student , when we graduate, we already has the load of money that we have to pay, not RM10 not RM20 its, RM19500! It’s RM19500! Not small money, for example if I do that temporary job, I say at the mall for example, how on earth I can take my work experience at the mall then suites to the government jobs? When all I do was standing, waiting for customers or working at the cashier? In government they don’t do anything like that. It’s just doesn’t making any sense at all. For me finding a job, just like finding a wife, we don’t fine a temporary wife, and we do not finds a lot of work quantity to get work experience, we only need one quality job, if we get that one quality job than that quality job can give all the work experience that we needed for. Am I right? Yes off course I was right.
p/s I really hate people who always compared their son with other son. Oh my son has a job, oh my son working at the government right now, oh my son has only got one year then he gonna work, guess what he still  have one year course and only uses SPM result! Well guess what I got a degree and I m very sure I can get a job within one year. I m gonna got a job while your son still in that place. I will shut your mouth so hard that you gave up or think of ever compared with me and your son for forever! See I have beat your son since UPSR, ok although I got kicked by your son twice at PMR or maybe SPM, well if hero win it all, it won’t be fun isn’t it? But the hero win again, remember at STPM I got an excellent result and also I got degree when I finish my study at UKM. Even so, I never ever arrogant, and yet you always criticize me, talk a bad thing about me, and I always be patient and always  talk about something else once you talk about UKM, cause I doesn’t wanna look proud and make you feel small, but you really cross that line! ONE THING FOR SURE, I PROMISE I WILL SHUT DOWN ALL THAT LOUSY MOUTH WHO ALWAYS CRITISM BEHIND AND IN FRONT OF ME! WHO ARE JEALOUS WHO CANNOT SEE ME SUCCEED! PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN ON ME! PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS UNDERESTIMATED MY UKM! MY UKM! MY DEGREE! THEY SAY UKM NOT POPULAR? AND UKM DEGREE NOT LAKU?!!! WOW THEY HAVE A SET OF BALL TO SAY LIKE THAT! UKM IS ONE OF THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN MALAYSIA! SEE MY UNIVERSITY ALMOST 40 YEARS OLDS!  40 OF EXCELLENT YEARS! AND YOU SAY OUR DEGREE WAS A JUNK?! I GONNA FINDS A REAL GOOD JOB WITH THIS DEGREE! AND PROVE IT TO YOU AND SHUT YOUR LOUSSY MOUTH ONCE FOR ALL!!!!! FIQ!!!!! FIQTING!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment