Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012

F!Q about SNSD & CN BLUE


-         So Nyuh Shi Dae or Girl Generation. Was one of my favourite Girl Band. This members group like Taeyeon, Sunny, Seo Hyun, Tifanny, Yuri, Yoona, Hyohyeon, Sooyoung and Jessica. 1st time I see them was a Hoot Mv, and it was WOW. It’s really sexy but in cute way and that song was catchy and classic but in modern style. I became more like them after see one of their members in We Got Married, that member were SeoHyun ( maknae ), she married with Yonghwa ( Leader of Cn Blue ), she was like cute but innocent person. Funny smart and sometimes like a kid that really sweet. While Yonghwa was a choding guy, but romantic. They both were really good together and I watch all their episodes. Unfortunately for Yonghwa not able to meet SeoHyun’s family.
-         I also watch SNSD leader Taeyheon in WGM also, she’s sweet but her husband not really great but still it was funny to watch. Others Variety Show that I watch was SNSD in Dream Team which Hyoyeon win it, SNSD in Hello Baby were Sunny really have been a good mother while Tifanny…ah and also in Invicible Youth but I watch only one episodes…hehehe have to watch yourself.  Recently I see SNSD on Happy Together which SeoHyun, Taeyheon, Sunny, SooYoung and Yuri take part in.
-         CNBlue, I know them when I see Oetoriya ( I’m a Loner) MV, it was AWE…wait for my word…….wait for my word……………SOME! It was AWESOME. Then I get to know them better in WE GOT MARRIED were Yonghwa married to SeoHyun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment