Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012

F!Q Talk about Supernatural


-         Supernatural..it was a very very good stories. I have experience it a lot since I was a kid. It was great but also scary too, and this is my true stories to ya guys…enjoy it :-D
-         First time I experienced this kind of supernatural, I’m only in sek ren I think darjah 3 or 4. Every time when i go to the kitchen, I heard “thing” walking on my roof. I was really scared go alone without my parents.
-         Second, when I heard my dad gave “salam” but not a complete “salam” but just “kum” it was exactly like my father voices. When I open the door, there was no one there! Fuh I got really chill in my body. Wooo daebak!
-         3rd when I was mmm in form 1 maybe, I still remember clearly, I and my nephew went to one kedai that sell “colek buah” . on our way to that stall, we walk across one house.  Then without a thought in mind, we accidently see one white figure like a women wearing pray clothes. I said to my nephew, eh, it’s like someone we knew, so I and my nephew go near it, and I ask it, ( with a name someone we know) but it doesn’t answer my call. I try to go near, in my mind never come across that it was huhuhu you know who. I ask again, and go near it, then I saw a smile like a smile but honestly I still cannot see her face clearly even I was so near with it. Then with the lighting speed, in my mind! g..g…g..gho…ghost!!! I scream! When I giddy, my nephew already running far from me. I think I run really2 fast and then I go to my cousin’s house, I tell about that stories to them. About 10 minutes later I go to that place again, but it was gone. Later that day, I ask to that owner houses, she said that at that time, there were no one in her house. That experience really cool and one in life time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment